Sunday, May 17, 2015

IRIS USA Inc. Airtight Pet Food, This is nice and durable and just the right size in my opinion


The week ago. I search for information on the IRIS USA Inc. Airtight Pet Food Container Combo Kit, so i would like to describe here.




IRIS USA Inc. Airtight Pet Food Container





This stacking 3-pc combo includes a 33 and a 12 quart container plus a matching 2-cup food scoop. Airtight seals keep dog food cat food bird seed treats etc. fresh and pest-free. 4 rotating casters make it a cinch to move around the kitchen or pantry. Translucent bodies are easy to clean. Made in USA of durable BPA-free molded plastic.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

fully fund a 20-pound bag of Blue Buffalo dog food Love this by Kathy R.

This is nice and durable and just the right size. I just put the whole bag in there even if. Keep these bags on top of one. Food in the lower one. by baseball mom

I bought this to save some space and pantry with cat food and dog food. I am very happy with the size. I put the dog food in the bottom and holds about a 20 lb bag. by mdr

Good bin to store dog food. Bag only desire was bigger to contain the entire 40lb. by bigric04




1 comment:

  1. Excellent information here, I'm glad you decided to share this with us. Do you update your blog and website frequently? I'm inclined to keep checking back so I'm not missing out on these terrific blog posts.
    Best Bento Lunch Containers

    ReplyDelete